ha. I think she got lost! She's just the cutest little sugar bear ever! Sometimes when she's sleeping, she makes little whimpering sounds! Hahaha too cut
Thee name is Chirelle. Pharmacy technician at care first pharmacy, ya dig? I'm attending Utah State University & I love it there. I usually get what I want, but don't get me wrong. I work hard for things I want. If you don't know already, you soon will. Just sit back and watch. I love being spontaneous & hanging out with friends. I truly cherish the friendships I have, because great friends are far & few between. I've grown up a lot over the past year. I've been through a lot & one day I will be ready for the next chapter of my life. You will soon fall in love with me, if you haven't already. That is Confidence.
dreams;;
* skydiving. * cruise to Alaska. * be successful. * never gain freshman 15. * have a puppy named 'moose'. * visit all fifty states. * raise a family. * own a mazda 6. * visit paris. * conquer my water fear. * adopt a child. * become that friend, everyone wants around. * attend cosmetology school. * learn how to skip rocks. * be in a healthy, happy relationship. * learn sign language.
No comments:
Post a Comment