i just watched some videos and looked at some pictures from high school senior year.
what i would GIVE to have that back.
When Jordy had no shrimp.
'I have nothing to compare that to.'
and when Ricky, Jordy, and I vowed to go
streaking because we were finished with high school.
*and if they deny this, I have it on a video. so man up boys.
Graduation sleepover with Jordy, Ricky, & Ashley.
painting my room with my friends when my parents went out of town.
classic freaking skating blow up toys.
when I was seriously the happiest I've ever been, ever.
I would give anything
to have those amazing friends back.
& for life to be so simple again.
Jordy.
what i would GIVE to have that back.
When Jordy had no shrimp.
'I have nothing to compare that to.'
and when Ricky, Jordy, and I vowed to go
streaking because we were finished with high school.
*and if they deny this, I have it on a video. so man up boys.
Graduation sleepover with Jordy, Ricky, & Ashley.
painting my room with my friends when my parents went out of town.
classic freaking skating blow up toys.
when I was seriously the happiest I've ever been, ever.
I would give anything
to have those amazing friends back.
& for life to be so simple again.
Jordy.

Jess.

where the heck is that happy girl now.
oh my lanta. I want her back. I want that happiness back.
i miss you all. =[ terribly.



No comments:
Post a Comment