I would just like to point out how grateful I am for wonderful Logan friends who take care of me when there is a big snow storm on a thursday night & I have math up there. Dinner at kneaders. and then bowling. Anxiety in the car from driving in the snow. & sleepovers because I was not allowed to drive home in the awful weather. It's nice to have those special people who care. I would upload pictures. but I'm not sure how to do that with my new phone. Yes I did get a new phone. Thank you for that special person who made that possible. =) HTC Sensation. ♥ I loveee it. Although I am still tryin to get used to it.
Work today, running on three hours of sleep. It will be bomb. Ha. I may need a french vanilla cappuccino today. yum. Plans tonight. whoow. This weekend will be thee best. Off work tomorrow & plans with baby whitesides tomorrow night. It shall be fun.
Now maybe I can get some shut eye before work at one. hmm. Love you babies. =)
ps: It is amazing how a car accident can bring so many blessings & positive things into your life. God sure does have a hand in everything that happens. =)
Friday, March 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment