Sunday, August 12, 2012

o8.12.12 sunday.

blog, unblocked.

Recently went & bought a new laptop. The whole side my previous one had ripped off basically. I have had it for four years though. It was inevitable. Been working a lot, In fact I work this whole weekend. Friday, Saturday, Today, Tomorrow, Tuesday. Makin' that money. HA!

Boating with the pharmacy yesterday after work. It was actually a lot of fun. I pretty much hate water but I didn't even get in the water, got on the boat & from there Mechel jumped in and pulled the wave runner over to me and I jumped on that from the boat.  Ha! It really was fun getting out with some coworkers I actually like & being on a real not work level with them. Thanks Marv for the boat & Ammon, Mechel, Christy, Joey, Cameron S, Cameron J, Brady, Shanae, Millie, & Cameron  S's  brother for coming. It really was a blast. =) It is the little things that make me realize I actually DO like some of my coworkers. Ha.

I move to logan on August 22nd. It should be exciting. Moving in with my lovely Megan. She's so cute. I love her. It will be a blast living with her. & I can't wait to find out who the other two girls will be. We are living off campus in Oakridge apartments. Megan & I are talking about buying a car pass so we can drive to campus instead of riding the bus. Or we could do both. The bus comes right in front of our apartment. I just don't know if I would enjoy riding the bus. Bleh. Back to Sophomore year of high school again I suppose. HAHA. Anyways. That's the big news going on in this girls life. Not a whole lot. Not so much ready for school to start, but ready to fill my life with some socialness.

Trent & I are still talking. I really do like him. It's definitely hard not seeing him. But we skype as much as possible & Talk on the phone often. Our schedules are a little off though, Me working days & him working nights. But we make it work as well as we can. For now at least, because we don't have any other choices. I do feel bad though, coming home from a long day of work & wanting to sleep, staying up as late as possible but Trent can tell I'm struggling to keep my eyes open on skype. I really am trying to be able to talk to him, but it's not easy & I can't imagine it will be any easier once school starts. Just something we both have to constantly try at, if we both want it.

BTW. my mom & I are having a  Norwex cleaning stuff party on Wednesday, August 15. Everyone is invited. So come &  hangout. It should be fun. Ask for details.

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment