what do you do when you find things that are of you & your ex?
pictures? letters? things like that?
cleaning out my little car to switch over for the summer on monday (yesterday)
& I found my old wedding announcement.
& this little four picture set of Dax & I
from his friends wedding photo booth.
weird. I just sit & look at them . .
do I throw them away?
do I keep them? what good would that do?
A few weeks ago I found the
Anniversary Inn card that they give you
with your breakfast. Something I've always kept
for little memories of our first night together.
what do I do with that? It all doesn't mean anything now.
it's just a weird feeling finding those kind of things.
throw things away, put them in a box?
geez. . .
sometimes I wish things were a tad bit different.
but things happen for reasons, right?
one day things will pan out as they should.
loves.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment