Saturday, November 10, 2012

11.11.12. sunday morning.

It's official. I'm doing this to prove a point. Some people need to learn that they have no right to say ANYTHING about a situation when they are unclear of what really happened in the situation. Some people need to watch their pretty little mouths (& or fingers when texting) when they have no clue what happened in someone's life. The following screen shot text messages play a perfect example of this &YES, I am willing to share this. I need to do some hazing of a certain individual who thinks he is the all knowing of MY situation.


Yes, you read that correctly. "No wonder your divorced." First off, Let me grammar check you. It's 'YOU'RE' not 'YOUR' Like "no wonder you are divorced." Learning the difference between you, your, and you're is very crucial in today's society. Now, let's get it right. Next, I wish he would have stated why he thinks he is so entitled to even say something like this. Why he thinks he has the power to do so. Because, quite frankly he doesn't know anything that happened in my divorce. & Want to know how this was brought up originally? Because I, Chirelle, wanted Obama to win. Hm. You might ask yourself how my divorce has anything to do with Obama winning? Well, it doesn't. This boy just thinks he can bring up irrelevant material when trying to 'prove his point' apparently. Which, he's not actually doing a very good job with in the first place.


This is my second text message screen shot. After I told him to stop a few days ago, I simply sent him this nice text message simply telling him to just send my stuff back. (He has some of my things from when I went to DC to see him. Some things which have meaning to me & that I simply just want back. They're my things, I deserve to have them back.) Note that I said 'Please' and wasn't being tacky or rude. Then I just reinforce wanting my stuff back soon. Apparently, Trent was under the impression that I was attacking him. Yes. See the bottom text he sent. Oh, you would like me to stop bothering you? Well, send my stuff back & that would be a done deal. Someone got pretty defensive & felt threatened all of a sudden. Let me tell you why he is so 'threatened' by me. Well. you see. One: Because I wanted Obama to win. & Well.. over half of the American voters also wanted Obama to win. Hence, why he won popular vote & not just electoral votes. & Two: because I don't think a long distance relationship is in our near future. Why? Because DC isn't really convenient for me, I'm a busy girl trying to make my life worth something, & well, I'm just not feeling it. After talking with my mom about this situation, she said:
"Some people try to attract butterflies with vinegar."
I couldn't have said it better myself. Interesting the things people do to let you know they 'care' Because believe me, Trent assures me that all he has ever done is "care." Then shouldn't we end this on better notes? You would think.

As Daily Grace would say "Trent, You've been HAZED." & Can I just say how pathetic text fighting is. CALL ME. Don't text fight me. My next future dates, will now be screened by Nate, who works as security forces in the United States Air Force. THANKS.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment