Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11.27.12. tuesday.

Yesterday I received quite the compliment from one of my coworkers. Pharmacist Timothy told me how he noticed my self confidence had improved tremendously over the last few months. He told me he could tell I am very confident in myself and the way I present myself. He said maybe everything I have been through in the last year has had an influence on my self confidence. I was actually excited to hear this information. Knowing that he feels like I have improved my self confidence and the fact that he volunteered to tell me that, made me feel great.

I haven't noticed it but I guess in some ways I have increased confidence in myself. The way I present myself towards others. A lot of it might be that I feel like people watch what I do more now that I am divorced. I am confident in myself, knowing I tried my hardest in doing what I could to continue my marriage. I can't dwell on that. I need to move on & better my life. Dax was a big confidence boost in my life when we were together. But now, I am my own confidence boost. I do well at school & I have an awesome work ethic. I am financially stable, affording to purchase my second vehicle two weeks ago.

I might have posted about this a few weeks ago. but oh well. I'm saying it again. My bishop told me a few weeks ago that everything I have been through in the past year or so has made me grow up ten times faster than what I normally should have had to grow up.

I couldn't agree with him more. I've kind of picked myself up. I can't rely on people to hold my weight and be the keeper of my self confidence. I need to do what's right for myself.

Speaking of which, I watched Teen Mom 2 last night. & seeing Leah go through everything with her ex husband & her divorce. & seeing how she might have screwed up but she wanted to try counseling and she wanted her family to stay together, made me feel like our lives were so the same. I might have screwed up. but in the end I wanted my marriage to work. I wanted to do counseling. I tried doing everything I could. But just like in the case of Leah & Corey, Leah couldn't do it by herself. & Corey didn't think it would help. In the end, they didn't go to counseling. It was hard to see how broken up Leah was during the episode. But now, I see how happy she is with her new guy & how she's expecting a baby & how happy she is. Gives me hope for my future.

Anyways. I'm done rambling. I purchased a new car a few weeks ago. I finally brought it up to college and decided to share my new purchase with everyone yesterday. Here's a cute picture of my new car!!! I'm pretty happy about my purchase. It's basically. . . brand new.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment