One Year ago this weekend (Finals weekend) I made a big decision. I moved out of my cute little townhouse and moved my things into a house in Perry. Placing some things in storage & setting out to find out what I needed for myself in life. I saved all my things. Our Table. Our Couches. Our Washer/Dryer. It's been sitting in storage. Until recently. I finally gained the courage to sell my things. The things that I've been holding onto forever because they reminded me of "him" & more importantly "us". I sold the table. The table that we ate dinners at sometimes. & The table that we tried to figure things out at when things were falling apart. It's gone. Sold. & The couches. Those couches we watched movies on, many nights of the week. The couches we sat on with company that came and saw us. Sold it. Starting over. My dad once said, "Why would you want to keep that stuff? Wouldn't you want to just start over & start fresh?" He was right. I do want to start over & start fresh with new things. With my new somebody. Not sharing my old things with a new somebody. It makes sense in my head. . . Even though it's hard.
I've gained a lot of confidence in myself this year & I've had a few people comment just within the last month about it. I haven't started dating much, until recently really. & I've gone on a few blind dates. One of which happens tomorrow & on Saturday. It's funny. People like playing "match maker" & I don't mind. This week I've had a few dates. Date: Tuesday. Date: Wednesday. Date: Today (Thursday). Date: Tomorrow (Friday) & Date: Saturday. It's nice. Having someone spend some money on me. Last week I went on a few dates. Different boys. Just nice getting out & meeting people most importantly. Anyways.
I took three finals this semester. Can I just brag about my awesome grades this semester. Three A's & one B+. Yeah. That just brought my GPA up TREMENDOUSLY! I'm so proud of myself. & I'm basically working full time every other week alternating with part time. =) That's all. Doing what I need to, for myself. That's all.
Loves.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment