Friday, December 28, 2012

12.28.12. Friday.

I received rockin' grades this semester. Couldn't have done it without the willingness of Cameron, at work, to take my every other Friday shifts & the 'no man' in my life. Sheesh. What you can do when you truly have no life except school & work. What a great feeling it was.

I had three finals. Did well on all of them, but one of them super surprised me. I took it knowing if I even received a 90 on my final, my grade would only be a B+. & If i didn't take the final at all, my grade would be a B+. Well. I took it & received 96% on my final. Only missing two questions out of fifty. What an awesome feeling! & So worth the studying I did put into school this semester.

Been working a lot over the Christmas break. It's been good. Spent Christmas with my family, Michayla came in town. It was really great to have everyone here. She even brought her dog, ruby. Ha. She's suuper big but she's a good dog. Decided we would plan a girls night for Feb. & head down to St George to see Mick. That will be a great little get away.

It's been snowing a lot & my SUV has been wonderful in it. Four Wheel Drive SAVES my life. Seriously. I enjoy it. Although I'm sure when I live in Logan, I won't think my drive is as glamorous as it is now, only driving twenty minutes (no snow) compared to my hour drive with no snow.

Working this weekend, what a drag. & it makes for a long four day weekend. But after shattering my phone in the snow the day after Christmas, I suppose working is what I need to do. Yuck. What a gut wrenching feeling that was. Anyways. Working tomorrow, going to get to bed soon. Or go read in bed. Mmm. Yeah. Leave you with this picture, from Christmas.

Loves.

Photo: Merry Christmas!! Love, Chirelle & Michayla Lou-Who. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment