Happy birthday to my cute little Fallon. I can't believe she is one already! I swear it was yesterday that Cami had her. Sheesh. Time sure does fly. She's having a birthday party in the next couple weekends, can't wait to go & see her & Cami. Haven't seen them since New years day. Such a cutie patootie! Seriously.
Spring Break is coming up next week. I seriously can not wait! I took off work on Wednesday & I'm off the rest of the week already because its my weekend off. So I only work Monday. I'm hoping to do something. Mick & I tried to plan a cruise but she couldn't get off work Thursday or Friday. Bummer. Cruises are super cheap when you book them two weeks out. We are rain checking for another time in the summer. Her & I are just going to up and go. The luxuries of having a passport & being able to do that with a flexible job. Love it.
School wise: I was dreading Stats this semester & honestly, I have an A in stats. That's the class I am doing THEE best in. I can't believe it. Ha. I've put in a lot of hard work for that class. Now If I could bring up some of my other grades to A's that would be ideal. Trying to have more of a social life this semester. I've been attending the Lacrosse games. (Well the two I could attend) & they were fun. I told Matt he needs to teach me more about it so I can cheer for him next year when he plays. Ha.
As for work, Hopefully I will return to my every other weekend shift. The past two months I have worked every weekend. Ridiculous. I'm part time & I've work an average of 50% of all the days in each month ( January & Feb) Let's hope that ends. Because I'm on overload. Definitely.
Also, I'm back into the dating scene. . . I suppose. . . Wish Things would just pan out as they should & I didn't have to date around. I don't like this dating game. It scares me & I don't like it.
Better go study for my stats quiz tomorrow & natural disasters test on Thursday.
LOVES.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girl, the dating game is SO scary!
ReplyDelete