Monday, May 20, 2013

o5.2o.13. monday. (well, early tuesday morning)

I should be grateful that my life isn't like it once was.
That the path that my life has chosen to follow does not
involve me sitting at home being a stay-at-home wife,
accomplishing nothing new but doing the same routine,
"what would you like for dinner, honey?" &
"yes, I will wash all of the clothes today & clean the house."

This path that I am on has brought me many things,
including some amazing friends that I have created
awesome friendships with.
These friends I would have never found without
being divorced.

In some ways, I need to remind myself that
my divorce was a blessing in my life.
Because it doesn't always seem that way.

Sometimes I think it would have been easier
to just deal with how things were.
Just . .  s e t t l e , chirelle.
Stop making things hard on yourself.

Well, that "settle" word is no longer in my
relationship dictionary.

I will not settle.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment