It's crazy to me when I see people married, divorced, & moved on two weeks later.
Onto new relationships.
Is your divorce even finalized?
Or married, divorced & already re-married?
I mean I understand everyone has their different
times of healing & no one moves on at the same time.
But how committed to your marriage were you really?
Especially if a few months later you're already re-married.
Seems a little suspicious to me.
I've been here for a year & a half,
& I'm no where close to being in a relationship
with anyone,any time soon.
Just need to remind myself that moving on
takes time & everyone has their own
moving on process.
I'm not judging because well,
I don't know their stories. I just know mine.
Dating life is . . . awkward. Sometimes.
Especially when you have to spill you've been married
on the second date, because he is all about
being open & honest & doesn't understand
why you aren't looking for a committed relationship right now.
Or better yet, they question you about something
your father said at a previous time.
a w k w a r d .
I enjoy going out & meeting people,
but when I feel that someone is definitely
looking for a wife, I back out real fast.
This girl is not ready/looking for that, Thanks.
Loves.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment