Thursday, November 28, 2013

11.28.13. Thursday.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Thankful for:
1. Immediate Family.
2. Opportunity to go to college.
3. Pharmacy Technician license.
4. My little sister. I look up to her.
5. Supportive Friends.
6. My boyfriend, Zack.
7. The Ability to not have to live Pay Check To Pay Check.
8. Both of my reliable vehicles.
9. The Military.
10. Modern Technology.
11. Health.
12. My Luke Bryan CD.
13. Clean Clean Clothes.
14. Extended Family.
15. The ability to pay for college without taking out any loans.
16. Sugar bear.
17. The Ability Opportunity to Travel.
18. My Parents & their Example.
19. My Apartment in Logan.
20. Little Feet.
21. Washer & Dryer.
22. Warm bed.
23. J.
24. Online Shopping.
25. The Priesthood.
26. Education.
27. Blankets.
28. Modern Medicine.
29. AC in the Summer.
30. Being in a happy healthy relationship.
31. Five Senses. (Vision, Hearing, Taste, Touch, Smell.)
32. Megan & Amanda.
33. Makeup.
34. A job that works with my school schedule.
35. Clean Stuff. (Toothpaste, Shampoo, Soap, Deodorant. The Essentials.)
36. Breaks from School.
37. DVR.
38. The innocence of little kids.
39. Warm Hoodies.
40. Most of my Coworkers.
41. Shaka Laka Chapstick.
42. A M E R I C A .
43. Craftiness.
44. My Cellphone.
45. Sterling Silver Earrings.
46. Portable Electric Heaters.
47. Knowledge of a Higher Power.
48. Warm Showers.
49. Aveeno Lotion.
50. Most of all, I am grateful for the young lady I have become. I have gone through a lot in the past few years & I've learned so much from it. I've gained a new perspective on life & the people who I want to surround myself with. It hasn't been easy, in fact, it's been pretty dang hard. Losing friends, losing relationships. But look at all the things I have accomplished & the good that has come from all of those trials. If my life had maintained how it was a few years ago, I would not have been happy. I would not have met so many people who have changed my life. I'm grateful for those trials. & I'm grateful for every one of you.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment