Well Hello.
It's been a while. School has been consuming my life. Psychological stats is killer & my family crisis & intervention class requires a lot of work. Infancy/toddler lab is so fun. I love it, yet it can be stressful at times. I do believe I caught a cold from being so stressed from it this semester. Hopefully that will be the last sickness I will contract for the remainder of the year. Did I mention I am NOT getting a flu shot this year? Last year was terrible. Yes, I am aware that the flu shot last year was the worst it has ever been, but I feel healthier without it. So. There.
Halloween this year was a blast. I went to a Halloween party at my cousin's house. I dressed up as BATMAN, girl version. & J went with me. She dressed up as a Bat. Ha. It was a lot of fun. Cami's family dressed up as the Flintstones. So adorable. My costume was epic. I loved it & couldn't thank J enough for helping me out with it & providing me a big bow, black fish nets, yellow bumpkins, & a black sparkly tutu. SHE IS WONDERFUL! & I'm so grateful to have her in my life. We just . . get each other. Ha.
So around the first of October one of my friends from high school added me on twitter. I haven't heard from him since he switched to Syracuse high my junior year. Last weekend we might have gone out on a date. It was a blast. I've never been so nervous in my life. I kept telling my mom "I'm so nervous & I have no idea why . . . " Anyways. We went to Chili's & Boondocks & did a double with his friends. It was fun. They were really cool too, which made the night flow even better. We are hanging out again this Friday night. We will see what comes out of this. But right now, it's just new, fun, & exciting. It's been a while. . . I like it.
The semester is ending in a few weeks. I have a bittersweet reaction towards it. I'm so excited to be done with some of my classes! I CAN NOT WAIT! On the other hand, Amanda is moving out. UGH. What am I going to do without her? For real though. We've become great friends over this past semester. & When I find friends like that I keep them close & cherish the friendship that we have. Her & Megan are definitely two of my best friends. Thankfully I will have Megan here to finish out the school year with me.
Life is good!! SO GOOD!!
Loves.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment