Monday, September 17, 2012

o9.17.12. monday.

I am insensitive.
I have a tendency to pay more attention
to the things that I need.
I'm hard to love, hard to love, no I don't make it easy.
I am a short fuse.
I am a wrecking ball, crashing into your heart, like I do.
I wish that I could be more like YOU.




Really though. . .
Some things are unchangeable & some people
need to be taken off pedestal that they
do not deserve to be place upon any longer.
Although, this is hard for me to do.
Something once so cherished & now no longer.
Get out of my head.

Loves.

2 comments:

  1. EVRERYONE has relationship problems I promise! The people who always act like their life our a perfect blissful dream are full of crap and in denial! Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I know. It's just so crappy. & Hard. I just wish things were more. . blissful. I like your honesty though. =) Ha. Thank you!! Words of encouragement are wonderful & do more than you'll ever know.

    ReplyDelete