I might have posted something about this a few months ago, but today I came across the song again. & I just adore it. It's seriously thee cutest song I've ever heard. & I just love the lyrics.
Beautiful Heartbreak by Hilary Weeks. It's a must listen to. Seriously. In the song she sings:
I used to pray he'd take it all away, but instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.
It just proves that we all have these tough trials that we all go through. Different things, every single one of us. Losing a parent, losing a baby, being lonely, being abused, being childless, etc. Those things make us the person we are today, we learn from those things. They become our beautiful heartbreaks. 'through all of the tears and sleepless nights. it became a beautiful heartbreak.'
My beautiful heartbreak would have to be being divorced. I'm accepting this, still hard. Many tears & many sleepless nights later. I know this is just a beautiful heartbreak. I have to think of the things that I'm so blessed with in my life. There are many things. I have an excellent job with a source of income & I'm going to school and gaining a better education for myself. I have a supportive family that would do anything for me & they love me very much. I have friends I know I can count on & they would be there for me any time of the day, without a shadow of a doubt. I've been blessed to be able to travel and see many different states and different countries. I've been blessed with big brother figures in my life, who would protect with me with everything they have. So blessed.
& I wish I could put out more inspirational blogs & have more inspirational words. But for now, this is all I've got. Please remember your blessings in which you've encountered throughout your life & those you continue to encounter.
Loves.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment