Friday, September 7, 2012

o9.o7.12. friday.

This sickness thing I have, has got to go away. Went to the doctor today, he basically told me how I need to eat chicken. I said 'uh that won't be happening. I'm a vegetarian.' He said 'well just think of the chicken as morphine.' uh. Doctor? Are You high? Because morphine is actually nothing like Chicken. But thank you for your wisdom of . . .nothing. However, the doctor did tell me that I'm no longer contagious. So that's positive. Called in sick to work today, which as everyone knows, is something I never ever do. Cameron J went into work for me. He's great. I realllly appreciated that. I stayed home. Slept. Studied. Yeah. Pretty much didn't leave my bed.

The Aggies are playing the U right now in Logan. Oh how I wish I felt better & actually went. holy Crap. It would have been a good game. They're in overtime now. 20-20. Sheesh, seems like the U got a little too cocky before coming to Logan. & the Aggies decided to knock a little sense into their game & step it up. Way to go, Aggies!! & did I mention how freaking LOUD it is at the stadium. Yes I can hear every chant here at my apartment. Don't lose this one aggies, You've been ahead all game. come on now.

Tomorrow, work & then play date with my cousins. I'm pretty excited. All of our parents are on a cruise right now, lucky parents. So I though, what the heck, lets show the parents we don't need them to have fun. =) So that's exactly what we will be doing. Pizza, park, & pictures tomorrow night. & possibly a fun random stop at grandma&grandpa's house to surprise them! It will be fun. I need a night out with people that actually matter in my life. & just get away for a bit. Relax. I need some real time talkin' with them.

I feel pretty lonely ever since I moved up to Logan. Sure, I'm filling my days up & I hardly have any spare time but. . . It's just not the same. Everything. Yes I love rooming with Megan & Hanging out with Kerina. & school is definitely a time filler, as well as work. It's exhausting. But it's not what I want. It's not the time filler that I want. . .

Enough is enough, goodnight loves. We've got a big day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment